sábado, 4 de marzo de 2006

Discos dedicados (IX)

Face to face
my lovely foe.
Mouth to mouth
raining heaven's blows.
Hand on heart
tic tac toe,
Under the stars
naked as we flow.
Cheek to cheek
the bitter sweet.
Commit your crime
in your deadly time.
It's too divine
I want to bend
I want this bliss
but something says I must resist

Another life.
Another time.
We're Siamese twins
writhing intertwined.
Face to face
no telling lies.
The masks they slide
to reveal a new disguise.
You never can win
it's the state I'm in.
This danger thrills
and my conflict kills.
They say "follow your heart
follow it through"
But how can you
when you're split in two?

And you'll never know
You'll never know...

One more kiss
before we die.
Face to face
and dream of flying.
Who are you?
who am I?

Wind in wings
two angels falling.
To die like this
with a last kiss.
It's falsehood's flame
it's a crying shame.
Face to face
the Passions breathe.
I hate to stay
but then I hate to leave

And you'll never know
You'll never know...

Face to face, Siouxie and the Banshees

No hay comentarios:

Powered By Blogger